ONE AMERICAN GIRL. ONE ENGLISH BLOKE. ONE PUP-KIT-CAT.
ONE RARE 1965 CLARK CORTEZ.
↠ TOGETHER, ONE SOUL OF A SEEKER ↞
↠ SEEK OUR MOTORHOME INTRODUCTIONS ↞
Our Clark Cortez motorhome’s story has had different starts: In 1965 in the frigid state of Michigan, it came off the production line before moving to the sunny state of California. However, our story with this RV begins in 2019 in the all-seasons state of Virginia.
↠ SEEK OVERVIEWS ON OUR CORTEZ ↞
↠ OUR CORTEZ SPECIFICATIONS ↞
- Year, make, and model: 1965 Clark Cortez
- Vehicle production number: 683
- RV Class: Class B
- Over-all length: 18.75 feet
- (Wheel base: 10 feet)
- Over-all width: ___ feet
- Over-all height: 9.6 feet
- Internal living length (excluding cab): ___ feet
- Internal living width (excluding cab): 7.91 feet
- Internal living height (excluding cab): ___ feet
- Total weight: 8,295 pounds factory
- Transmission: Clark four-speed manual transaxle
- Engine: 225CU inline-six Chrysler; replaced with 360CU V8 Dodge LA
- Fuel type: Gasoline
↠ VLOG: SEEK OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LATEST VIDEO ↞
Help our channel grow by hovering over our logo (top left) in this video then clicking Subscribe!
↠ SEEK OUR MILESTONES ↞
There are three major milestones we will hit when it comes to our motorhome. For each, we lay out all accomplishments during that time — including blogs and vlogs, part numbers or product information, and guides on that phase of development.