ONE AMERICAN GIRL. ONE ENGLISH BLOKE. ONE PUP-KIT-CAT.
ONE RARE 1965 CLARK CORTEZ.
↠ TOGETHER, ONE SOUL OF A SEEKER ↞
↠ SEEK OUR MOTORHOME INTRODUCTIONS ↞
Our Clark Cortez motorhome’s story has had different starts: In 1965 in the frigid state of Michigan, it came off the production line before moving to the sunny state of California. However, our story with this RV begins in 2019 in the all-seasons state of Virginia.
↠ SEEK OVERVIEWS ON OUR CORTEZ ↞
↠ OUR CORTEZ SPECIFICATIONS ↞
- Year, make, and model: 1965 Clark Cortez
- Vehicle production number: 683
- RV Class: Class B
- Transmission: Clark four-speed manual transaxle
- Engine: 225CU inline-six Chrysler (factory); 360CU V8 Dodge LA (current)
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- External length
- Wheel-base length: 10 feet
- Overall length: 18 feet 5 inches
- External width
- Width (excluding side mirrors): 7 feet 8 inches
- Overall width: 9 feet 2 inches
- External height
- Ride height to top of wheel arch: 2 feet 6 inches (front); 2 feet 8 inches (rear)
- Overall height: 7 feet 10 inches
- Internal length
- Living length (excluding cab): 12 feet 4 inches
- Overall length: 17 feet 4 inches
- Internal width: 7 feet 1 inch
- Internal height: 6 feet four inches
- Total weight:
- Factory weight: 8,295 pounds
- Current weight: ___ pounds
↠ VLOG: SEEK OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND LATEST VIDEO ↞
Help our channel grow by hovering over our logo (top left) in this video then clicking Subscribe!
↠ SEEK OUR MILESTONES ↞
There are three major milestones we will hit when it comes to our motorhome. For each, we lay out all accomplishments during that time — including blogs and vlogs, part numbers or product information, and guides on that phase of development.